top of page
Protect both your personnel and facilities
Help mitigate and reduce your liabilities
Help reduce the risk of safety violations
Help identify potential safety hazards
Increases the risk for electrical hazards
Exposes the potential for willful violations
Greatly increases the facility's liability
2. Train and Qualify Employees in Z462 Compliance
3. Generate, Update, and Post a Single-Line diagram
5. Provide employees with Personal Protective Equipment
Do your electrical assets have these tags located on their panel?
If not click the above Arc Flash Label for more information
Is Your Facility CSA Z462 Arc Flash Compliant?
Follow The Six Points of Compliance for a Safer Facility
CSA-Z462 ARC FLASH AND SHOCK TRAINING
4. Perform an Incident Energy Analysis and Apply Approved Arc Flash labels
Why Do You Need to be Compliant?
What Happens When You Are Not Compliant?
6. Perform Electrical Predictive and Preventative Maintenance as per CSA-Z463 (de-energized and energized)
1. Maintain an updated CSA Z462 Electrical Safety Program
bottom of page