CSA-Z462 ARC FLASH AND SHOCK TRAINING
Why Do You Need to be Compliant?
Protect both your personnel and facilities
Help mitigate and reduce your liabilities
Help reduce the risk of safety violations
Help identify potential safety hazards
What Happens When You Are Not Compliant?
Increases the risk for electrical hazards
Exposes the potential for willful violations
Greatly increases the facility's liability
1. Maintain an updated CSA Z462 Electrical Safety Program
2. Train and Qualify Employees in Z462 Compliance
3. Generate, Update, and Post a Single-Line diagram
4. Perform an Incident Energy Analysis and Apply Approved Arc Flash labels
5. Provide employees with Personal Protective Equipment
6. Perform Electrical Predictive and Preventative Maintenance as per CSA-Z463 (de-energized and energized)
Do your electrical assets have these tags located on their panel?
If not click the above Arc Flash Label for more information