Arc Flash Studies
CSA-Z462 Compliance – KROON Electric Corp. can help every step of the way.
Mitigating Our Client’s Liabilities. The CSA-Z462, CSA-Z463/NFPA-70B (Canadian Standard Association), CEC and IEEE and the manufacture’s recommendations are a few resources and guidelines that we practice and preach.
Why do you need to be compliant?
- Protect your assets (personnel and facilities)
- Help mitigate and reduce your liability
- Help identify potential safety hazards
- Help reduce the risk of safety violations
How do you become compliant?
- the 6 Point Compliance Checklist -
- Maintain an updated CSA Z462 Safety Plan
- Train and qualify employees in Z462 Compliance
- Generate, update and post a single line diagram
- Perform an Incident Energy Analysis and apply approved Arc Flash labels
- Provide employees with Personal Protective Equipment
- Perform Electrical Predictive & Preventive Maintenance as per CSA Z463
KROON Electric Corp. can help and provide an overview of the types of electrical hazards, along with a discussion of the relevant standards and regulations pertaining to the subject and leading to compliance for your facilities.